DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi advice

Ldjuk

Reactions
Hi all,

I’m after a bit of advice on litchi waypoints. Does the user have any control of altitude during a waypoint flight or will that stick input from the user cancel the flight.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I’m after a bit of advice on litchi waypoints. Does the user have any control of altitude during a waypoint flight or will that stick input from the user cancel the flight.

Thanks.
Throttle inputs are ignored during waypoint missions. To cancel a waypoint mission switch to sport mode or press the pause button

Throttle inputs are ignored during waypoint missions. To cancel a waypoint mission switch to sport mode or press the pause button

The reason I’m asking is litchi doesn’t have the ground data for a waypoint route that I’ve done. So I was going to rough guess it but be on the controls through the flight for altitude changes. Thanks for your help. [emoji106]

The reason I’m asking is litchi doesn’t have the ground data for a waypoint route that I’ve done. So I was going to rough guess it but be on the controls through the flight for altitude changes. Thanks for your help. [emoji106]
You can manually fly the route and add waypoints with the “add waypoint at aircraft” command that way you can set your heights for the waypoints and then you can move the waypoints to be exactly where you want them in the app

Reactions: charliej
You can manually fly the route and add waypoints with the “add waypoint at aircraft” command that way you can set your heights for the waypoints and then you can move the waypoints to be exactly where you want them in the app

Great advice thank you. [emoji106]

Reactions: charliej
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne