DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and DJI GO can now co-exist (DJI Go 4)

Downunder

Reactions
For all those Litchi fans it seems the issue with the DJI app co-existing on your phone no longer exists (There are a few phones listed on their app with this issue. Galaxy S5, Mi5 & LG G4). I have a Google pixel phone and with the old Ver3 of DJI Go I had to totally uninstall it to get Litchi to work. Now they both can be installed and work fine. I have tried this on my Galaxy S5 too. No issues.

I've never had a problem with this on my Motorola Nexus 6, I just got a prompt to use one or the other, clicked on Litchi or DJI Go (or now DJI Go4) and 'once only'. The phone has been running Nougat 7.0 since it was beta.

I've never had a problem with this on my Motorola Nexus 6, I just got a prompt to use one or the other, clicked on Litchi or DJI Go (or now DJI Go4) and 'once only'. The phone has been running Nougat 7.0 since it was beta.
It's not the Android version. It's the phone. As I quoted "Galaxy S5, Mi5 & LG G4"

Are there the same features in the Litchi app as with DJI Go or Go v4?
Many settings within the GO app are not available within Litchi, e.g. stick modes, expo and stick filtering settings. Also firmware updating is not supported by Litchi. So having both apps is mandatory.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser