DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and Go App

Marko5584

Reactions
Can Litchi be run on the same phone or tablet as the DJI Go 4 app? I see this statement on the MP user PDF:

"For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft."

Yesterday I tried a short flight with the MP and it would not go beyond 90 or so feet? Beginner's mode is off. I force shut DJI Go 4 app and opened Litchi. I could not get higher than 90 feet.So if I want to use Litchi (which I have used exclusively on my Phantom 3 standard for a year) what do I do?

Marko

Sign in to your dji account and dont sign out. Restrictions will go away.

After I sign on do I close the DJI GO4 app, force stop it, and then run Litchi?
What would the sequence be?
I am assuming that both cannot be open simultaneously.

No not together. Normally, I just shut down Go4 and open Litchi. However, I have had it where it wont release the usb for Litchi to use, so you go into apps and remove Go's permissions, and Litchi will be fine. Did your restrictions lift with Go?

After a few tries at putting my email and password in l I was able to get it well over 90 feet with the Go Ap and then with Litchi.

Do I have to do this each time I want to fly higher than 100 feet?! My phone screen is small for entering text on the fly and I have difficulty entering my email and password each time. Its quite a cumbersome process. How do I steamline this?

Although Litchi let me fly higher than 90 feet, it still reads "disconnected" in red across the top. Remaining battery power is shown, satellite connection, and the RC's remaining power is shown, but "disconnected" in red across the top. Not sue if it is safe to do a waypoint run

I went out an hour later and tried it again and I could go no higher than 100 feet and the Litchi app indicated I was still logged in.

You can log in and then shouldn't have to do it again until there is an upgrade of sorts.
What device are you using? Older devices are having problems running the latest versions.
This was my Tab A6
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Note mine say NO SIGNAL, not DISCONNECTED.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson