DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AgentOrange2015

Reactions
iOS: Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire
Version 1.15.9
- due to a bug in the DJI firmware, Focus, Track and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking modes are no longer usable with the following drone models and firmware versions: Mavic Pro (v01.03.0550 and v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418). If you are using one of these firmware versions and wish to continue using the affected flight modes, either downgrade to a previous firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 PC/Mac app or wait for DJI to release a new firmware that will fix this bug

I thought this was worth copying and pasting here. I found this info at the Litchi App home page and since I own a Mavic and just downloaded the latest firmware update for my Mavic and was wandering if the latest firmware update addresses this issue or not. Any help appreciated.

Litchi
· April 13 at 6:12am ·
The new Dji Firmware fixes the bug introduced in the previous firmware version. All of Litchi's flight modes are safe to use again with this new firmware.

IDK in all honesty... I was using litchi for waypoints and the mav stopped half way through, and just hovered. I hit the rth button, and the sucker just sat there in the sky. I ended up throwing the sport switch, and it finally 'broke loose' and I was able to control it again. Weird... maybe a 1 off... but enough to make me think 'well crap'. lol.

Mav .600

Reactions: dpoupard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000