DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Black Friday Sale 40% off IOS + Android

Quick Update: Issue solved. There must have been something going on with my iPad. I went to settings and logged out of my Apple ID account. Then, I reset the iPad, went back into settings and logged back into my Apple ID account. Going back into the App Store, the Litchi app then showed the download cloud!

Downloaded successfully and launched app without issue!

Reactions: travishauch
Greetings:

Just a FYI Litchi has a Black Friday Sale every year and Litchi's apps are 40% off if you're on the fence. IOS + Android.

If your on the fence with buying Litchi wait two weeks!

-G

Just a FYI Litchi has a Black Friday Sale every year and Litchi's apps are 40% off if you're on the fence. IOS + Android

Litchi for DJI Drones on the App Store

Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark - Android Apps on Google Play

953d682c85f0013842785f38193fb7fb.jpg
Thanks. I am complete newbie with 1 battery flown on a mavic 2 zoom in beginner mode.....still pretty nerve wracking.
I want to create flight paths on windows laptop, Hopefully using a route walked with a garmin handheld gps.
Is this a good place to start? Or is it for phone only. (I am using galaxy S8 active.
Any links or advice appreciated.

Reactions: majahack
Thanks. I am complete newbie with 1 battery flown on a mavic 2 zoom in beginner mode.....still pretty nerve wracking.
I want to create flight paths on windows laptop, Hopefully using a route walked with a garmin handheld gps.
Is this a good place to start? Or is it for phone only. (I am using galaxy S8 active.
Any links or advice appreciated.

Find a local club or mentor where you live to fly with until you feel comfortable we all have been there.

-G

What does Litchi provide that the DJI Go app. doesn't?

Even with the sale, it's $16.

Way to go litchi with iPad 4

Waypoints :)

It allows more waypoints than the standard app?

And if it's flying to waypoints from the 3rd-party app., will it still avoid collisions?

Because I would imagine if it crashes or something, DJI wouldn't provide warranty for using a 3rd-party app?

No idea about dji warranty, I got crash cover from my supplier, others will comment I’m sure. Litchi is great at simple or complex waypoint missions and well worth the £20, but if I’d know about a discount I would a tried to wait. I’m still learning litchi, sensors are still active.

The Black Friday price popped up in my Facebook feed and I bought it for Android and iOS. I currently use an Android phone but I bought a iPad Mini 4 also during Black Friday from Best Buy. I'm excited to use it but definitely need some tips. Any recommended videos on how to make my own missions on a PC and then load them on my Moto G4+ and iPad 4. Also, can I load other people's missions and fly them on my drones?

Just a FYI Litchi has a Black Friday Sale every year and Litchi's apps are 40% off if you're on the fence. IOS + Android

Litchi for DJI Drones on the App Store

Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark - Android Apps on Google Play

953d682c85f0013842785f38193fb7fb.jpg

The Black Friday price popped up in my Facebook feed and I bought it for Android and iOS. I currently use an Android phone but I bought a iPad Mini 4 also during Black Friday from Best Buy. I'm excited to use it but definitely need some tips. Any recommended videos on how to make my own missions on a PC and then load them on my Moto G4+ and iPad 4. Also, can I load other people's missions and fly them on my drones?
Yes you can load other people’s missions and fly them, google litchi missions and download the files from there

Reactions: BingErr
Bump .... Its that time of year. :)

Last edited:
What's the normal price, $30?

Does it have better hyper lapse and pano modes than DJI Go?

Does it do the touch drag control of the gimbal?

Has anyone started using it with their CS lately? I read a few complaints about it a while back and wondering if it’s any better now. I really like it for iOS, and using virtual litchi mission makes it really nice as you can do desktop planning and flight simulation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom