DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Black Friday Sale 40% off IOS + Android

TimesTen

Reactions
Just a FYI Litchi has a Black Friday Sale every year and Litchi's apps are 40% off if you're on the fence. IOS + Android

Litchi for DJI Drones on the App Store

Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark - Android Apps on Google Play

953d682c85f0013842785f38193fb7fb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodyboy
Yeah I have been on the fence about getting Litchi, but if it were 40% off I would definitely do it. But as I am using an Android phone, it isn't on sale in the Play Store.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Yeah I have been on the fence about getting Litchi, but if it were 40% off I would definitely do it. But as I am using an Android phone, it isn't on sale in the Play Store.

Looks like Android is on sale now.

Reactions: StinkyPete
i'm on the fence and I use the ipad mini 4 with my mavic but I've read the reviews and they seem to be more bad than good. What is your take on this app? thanks

I have AutoPilot also and I bought Litchi last year for the Black Friday sale however I use Litchi 99% of the time. I find the interface is more Intuitive and you can program missions on your PC and Import the files to your mobile device. As long as you have LTE (for GPS) your iPad should be good to go.

That said ..... you can't go wrong for 14 bucks.

Don't get me wrong AutoPilot has it's strengths .... but you can get Litchi right now for the price of lunch.

-G

Last edited:
Reactions: StinkyPete
If I buy it for my phone will it work on my iPad or is there a different version for phone/iPad?

If I buy it for my phone will it work on my iPad or is there a different version for phone/iPad?

Depends on how you define phone there are two versions IOS and Android. If you have a iPhone it will work on your iPad. If your phone is Android you need to buy the iPad version separate $14 x 2.

-G

I have AutoPilot also and I bought Litchi last year for the Black Friday sale however I use Litchi 99% of the time. I find the interface is more Intuitive and you can program missions on your PC and Import the files to your mobile device. As long as you have LTE (for GPS) your iPad should be good to go.

Don't get me wrong AutoPilot has it's strengths .... but you can get Litchi right now for the price of lunch.

-G
Thanks for the feedback. I bought the litchi app today. will try it out tomorrow.

Mission Hub - Litchi

Create a account and take a look at the mission hub on a pc and pull up some missions. It takes one or two waypoint missions to build your confidence. Lots of good training videos on YouTube.

Once you perfected a good mission you can fly stress free sipping coffee in your rocking chair. Autonomous flight is a blast.

Double and triple check elevation to clear all obstacles (trees) start high >300 ft then dial it down. :) have fun!

Last edited:
I wanted to get this app but thought it was too much, with 40% off I bought it, can't wait to try it out.

Reactions: Wrbex
Mission Hub - Litchi

Create a account and take a look at the mission hub on a pc and pull up some missions. It takes one or two waypoint missions to build your confidence. Lots of good training videos on YouTube.

Once you perfected a good mission you can fly stress free sipping coffee in your rocking chair. Autonomous flight is a blast.

Double and triple check elevation to clear all obstacles (trees) start high >300 ft then dial it down. :) have fun!
Does the Litchi have anything to do with the internal fan on the mavic? What I mean is can the fan be controlled from the app itself? thanks

Does the Litchi have anything to do with the internal fan on the mavic? What I mean is can the fan be controlled from the app itself? thanks
I wanted to get this app but thought it was too much, with 40% off I bought it, can't wait to try it out.
Mission Hub - Litchi

Got the app. Everything works great. Love it except the internal cooling fan on the mavic doesn't come on when connected to the app. Anyone have any idea why that is? thanks

Got the app. Everything works great. Love it except the internal cooling fan on the mavic doesn't come on when connected to the app. Anyone have any idea why that is? thanks

I wish I knew, I didn't think the app had anything to do with the cooling fan, I believe that's controlled by the Mavic only.

Reactions: Myrks
Thanks. Well. I flew 5 batteries worth today. The first 2 flights with litchi the fan never came on, so this afternoon I flew 2 times with the DJI app and the fan came on both times. So late this afternoon I flew one last time with litchi and a couple minutes after I landed the fan came on. So apparently it wasn't hot enough during the first 2 flights this morning. Hopefully it will continue to come on when its hot enough. Thanks.

Reactions: Vladimirni
Is anyone using Litchi on iPhone 6? If yes, is it running ok? Asking this question since iPhone 6s is the oldest device that Litchi recommends using.

The iOS version of Litchi is new, and reading the documentation, doesn't have all the features present in the Android version. However, Litchi indicates it will be improving the iOS app to match Android, and upgrades are free.

For $15 it's worth it to me to give it a try. I bought the Android version and hope to use it with a cheap set of VR goggles for FPV. I might play with it tomorrow if the weather is good.

I think it is well worth it for $15. DJI should ditch making software for their drones and contract Litchi to do it for them. It may prevent some of their problems.

-G

I have been using autopilot for almost a year. I love it. What do u like about litchi that makes you use it more. Wondering if i dhould buy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123