DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - Last Known Location

NAUIDIVER

Reactions
Searched the forums but didn't see an answer so please excuse the post if this is already well know. In the DJI Go app, there is an ability to locate a downed aircraft using its last known GPS coord. You can use the app to then locate the aircraft seemingly with ease (if its not in the water or somewhere accessible of course).

If I'm piloting with Litchi, is there a similar capability? (or must it be derived only from the log files)?

Thanks!

Litchi has a "Find My Aircraft" function on Android.
But if it dies during a mission and I hit the find my aircraft it's showing me it's in the trees but we've searched a million times and we can't find it.. is that accurate? Or could it really not be where it's showing us it's at?

But if it dies during a mission and I hit the find my aircraft it's showing me it's in the trees but we've searched a million times and we can't find it.. is that accurate? Or could it really not be where it's showing us it's at?
You are quoting a 7 year old post from a member who hasn't been here since 2019. Sometimes, it's better to start a new post.

Reactions: lynn88
It's not necessarily showing where the drone ended up.
It can only show the last location for which the drone was connected to the controller.
If you were flying with an older model that allows continuing the Litchi mission after signal is lost, the drone could have flown behind a mountain and continued for a long way before crashing into a tree miles from the last contact.

Reactions: lynn88
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluffman2