DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi logs for 'fly app using' drones, a question.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
Does Litchi produce a .txt log and a DAT for these drones?
I think not, I think it produces possibly ONLY one csv for each flight but have confused myself as I have .txt logs marked as Litchi logs.
Thanks

Don't know if DJI Fly app using drone models differ, but ... on my MA1 the usual Litchi .CSV & DJI .TXT is created & ... a proper unencrypted mobile device .DAT even after having used Litchi, it ends with FLYxxx_MSDK.DAT

The DAT in Android is stored in:
Device internal memory\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\DJI\com.aryuthere.visionplus\FlightRecord\MCDatFlightRecords

The location of the other usual log files in a Android device from the Litchi app is today for the newer versions:
For the .csv: Device internal memory\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\flightlogs
For the .txt: Device internal memory\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\DJI\com.aryuthere.visionplus\FlightRecord

Furthermore, the Litchi .txt is encrypted & needs to go through either Airdata or PhantomHelp to get hold of their .csv version.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Don't know if DJI Fly app using drone models differ, but ... on my MA1 the usual Litchi .CSV & DJI .TXT is created & ... a proper unencrypted mobile device .DAT even after having used Litchi, it ends with FLYxxx_MSDK.DAT

For Android it's stored in:
Device internal memory\Android\data\com.aryuthere.visionplus\files\DJI\com.aryuthere.visionplus\FlightRecord\MCDatFlightRecords
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that three logs are created, a Litchi csv, a DAT and a DJI .txt, is that correct? I have seen MSDK.DAT's and that's what really confused me.
That may be in accordance with what I have seen, I will have a root around my storage and see what I can find.
Thanks for the response.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert