DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to match columns from the .txt flight log with columns from the DAT, primarily for the P3 i.e. Go, but also Go4 and Mavic Mini pre ver 2.2 Fly

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
So far I have looked at the Go4 logs and get the following file, if you open it as a csv it should work.
It contains extracts, data and column titles and munbers, from the txt log and DAT log for one particular flight, though the rows have been transposed to columns.
I made a mistake with insertions so one column of txt data got muddled up and rtaher than try to unscramble it I deleted the column.
Colums 2 to 7 are from the txt, the remainder are from the DAT.
I have tried to match the DAT columns to the corresponding txt column, (columns become rows in this file). Where there are what I think are possible alternative columns in the DAT I have inserted them by as additional rows.
The txt column titles taht are in italic are the ones I am particularily interested in.
The idea is to use DAT's where I have lost or accidentally deleted the original txt flightlogs, therefore I need to identify the correct columns and column titles in the DAT.

I think the inclusion of IMU_ATTI(0):temperature etc. as a battery temperature in row 153 is wrong.

The DAT stuff below row 266 are DAT columns that I have so far not been able to match.

If any one would be kind enough and patient enough to plough through this and
1) correct any mistakes that they see or
2) confirm the correct pairing of txt column to DAT column or
3) match up pairings that I have missed

I would be very grateful.

Attachments

• m2p_txt_titles_vs_DAT_titles_for_posting.txt
    59 KB · Views: 4
I am told that the above file is very confusing, perhaps this version of it will be less confusing

Attachments

• m2p_txt_titles_vs_DAT_titles_for_posting_ver_2.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne