DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission doesn't show up in my app!!!

keysol

Reactions
I've saved my Litchi mission and it shows up in Mission Hub of my flylitchi.com account on my phone. But when I load my Litchi for dji mini 2 app the mission is not present in the Missions folder! What am I missing here?

I've saved my Litchi mission and it shows up in Mission Hub of my flylitchi.com account on my phone. But when I load my Litchi for dji mini 2 app the mission is not present in the Missions folder! What am I missing here?
I had the same issue earlier today. Be sure you're logging in with the same credentials in both places. I logged out in both places, shut down the app and the web page, restarted both devices, and found the full list of missions.

If you were using the beta version of Litchi, be sure you've downloaded the released version.

Reactions: keysol
I had the same issue earlier today. Be sure you're logging in with the same credentials in both places. I logged out in both places, shut down the app and the web page, restarted both devices, and found the full list of missions.

If you were using the beta version of Litchi, be sure you've downloaded the released version.
Thanks. I appreciate the great tips. At least I now know that it'll eventually work. :)

Bingo!!! Thanks again. As you said, I recreated my credentials making them identical. By logging out of Litchi and logging back in, my missions appeared.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom