DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi missions spinning 360 between waypoints

rnaiyc

Reactions
I fly my magic with latest firmware and litchi update. Every mission I've flown with POI the flight will randomly spin a 360 that lasts whatever the interval between points (faster if short distance between points and slower spin for further apart points.

Sometimes the spin will occur when both waypoints face the same POI and sometimes if there is a change of POI.

There is seemingly no rhyme or reason to whether or not there is a spin but if I repeat the mission it will spin in the same point of the mission.

The only waypoint mission I've completed spin free was if I had no POI and the drones facing direction was user controlled.

Have searched without seeing others mention this issue, anyone experience or better yet fixed this before?

I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 which has given me no other issues with litchi or the DJI app.

I fly my magic with latest firmware and litchi update. Every mission I've flown with POI the flight will randomly spin a 360 that lasts whatever the interval between points (faster if short distance between points and slower spin for further apart points.

Sometimes the spin will occur when both waypoints face the same POI and sometimes if there is a change of POI.

There is seemingly no rhyme or reason to whether or not there is a spin but if I repeat the mission it will spin in the same point of the mission.

The only waypoint mission I've completed spin free was if I had no POI and the drones facing direction was user controlled.

Have searched without seeing others mention this issue, anyone experience or better yet fixed this before?

I use a Samsung Galaxy S8 which has given me no other issues with litchi or the DJI app.

Hi there. At every waypoint you have the option to set it which way to spin. If your POI is as much as a degree off from the waypoint the Mavic reaches, it will do a spin in the direction you have set. Let's say you are heading West 245 Degrees from Waypoint 1 to Waypoint 2, Eyes on POI1 all the time, which is at, say 250 degrees. You reach WP2 and from there your heading becomes 244 degrees. (hard to see but possible if you draw with your pencil tool). if your turn at waypoint is set to go counterclockwise, you will experience an almost full turn. Would it have been set to clockwise, you would have barely noticed.

Had the same issue after latest firmware + app updates, in the android app i can change the settings and then for each waypoint set rotation clock or counter.
But it seems that is not possible on the Mission Hub website?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR