DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S

I have read that there is still a lot of bugs in the Air 2s part of the software so unless you are willing to trust Beta software I would stay clear of it till it is final.
Good advice. How long is the duration of the beta program ? - i.e. when might we expect it to me a more final/GA release ? (understand this could be a how long is a piece of string type question)
Thanks Ro

I have read that there is still a lot of bugs in the Air 2s part of the software so unless you are willing to trust Beta software I would stay clear of it till it is final.
Thanks for the heads-up on the Air 2S. I'm always extremely cautious with new software, particularly pre-release versions.

Is there an online discussion of the beta release? A Litchi user's forum?

Thanks for the heads-up on the Air 2S. I'm always extremely cautious with new software, particularly pre-release versions.

Is there an online discussion of the beta release? A Litchi user's forum?
The only one I'm aware of is the Litchi Facebook group. I've been testing both Litchi and the Dronelink Beta's. No real issues so far.

Reactions: MS Coast
I understood from Dronelink's website that the SDK from DJI has an issue with the Air2S. It doesn't allow for a smooth transition on the camera gimbal, but just snaps hard to the next setting. Not a problem for still photo missions, but probably an issue for most video missions.
Hopefully DJI update their SDK soon.

I wrote to Litchi
Hi! Thanks. Please tell me if it is possible to add a time-lapse, hyperlapse function to the program, preferably shooting from the ground, plus air. With the subsequent assembly of video from photos.

I was answered
Hi,

If it is air 2s, DJI is aware there is a bug in the SDK for air 2s. We hope they will fix it soon
Kind Regards,
Litchi
Online help at Help - Litchi

Hi , litchi website doesn’t say anything…. Where are you seeing it please ? And iOS or android …or both? Thankyou
Litchi is only on Android for now. It is only in the Beta stage. This means you need to buy their software on Google play store and ask to be a beta tester.

I've just installed it.

The cost $24. You'll need to install the app to become a beta tester, though you can sign up as a beta tester first. The was a delay of 30 minutes before my installation was updated to the beta version.

I just did a brief flight test with the Mini 2 and all went well. No flights on the Air 2S yet, bad weather here. I'm reading the user guide now. It's very impressive software and opens a lot of doors for very interesting flight operations.
You need to discover VLM now and things get *real* exciting.
(search on this site if you don't already know about it)

Hey Guys. Regarding the litchi support for Air2S. Once I install litchi do I then have to update my remote controller? Would anyone have a guide, YouTube tutorial or anything showing the steps involved. I've not updated my Air2S since I bought it in May lay so I could do with updating it I guess.
Thanks Ro

Hey Guys. Regarding the litchi support for Air2S. Once I install litchi do I then have to update my remote controller? Would anyone have a guide, YouTube tutorial or anything showing the steps involved. I've not updated my Air2S since I bought it in May lay so I could do with updating it I guess.
Thanks Ro
Your drone and controller should be up to date with all DJI updates installed. Then Litchi needs nothing but to be opened and used.

Your drone and controller should be up to date with all DJI updates installed. Then Litchi needs nothing but to be opened and used.
Great stuff. I'll update. Thanks for the quick reply

Does anyone tried it with the Air 2S?
I'm planning to test tomorrow, but will not test if there are known issues.
Works well with mini 2 as far as I'm aware.

You need to discover VLM now and things get *real* exciting.
(search on this site if you don't already know about it)

Wow. Thanks for the suggestion. VLM looks very interesting.

I've found a direct download link to version 2.5.0 of VLM. Is there a place to see the current status of the software and download new releases?

Does anyone tried it with the Air 2S?
I'm planning to test tomorrow, but will not test if there are known issues.
Works well with mini 2 as far as I'm aware.
I'd wait on using the Air 2S. There's a gimbal issue in the SDK that DJI has to fix before Litchi can fix it on their end.

Reactions: RonanCork
Reactions: Hiwayman
Wow. Thanks for the suggestion. VLM looks very interesting.

I've found a direct download link to version 2.5.0 of VLM. Is there a place to see the current status of the software and download new releases?
Looks like post #1 on this thread is the place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50