DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S

I understood from Dronelink's website that the SDK from DJI has an issue with the Air2S. It doesn't allow for a smooth transition on the camera gimbal, but just snaps hard to the next setting. Not a problem for still photo missions, but probably an issue for most video missions.
Hopefully DJI update their SDK soon.
That is exactly what I have been experiencing in beta testing this through the mini 2. Gimbal is snappy, not smooth

Gimbal problems. There is no telemetry in the SDK for the Air 2S so any point of interest does not work. I have had one unknown disconnect while doing a mission from my controller and I was only a 100 yards away so that should have never happed. Still in the baby stage. DJI said it will release a updated SDK but I don't expect to see that till the end of March when they release the iOS version. Remember they are going on their very long New Year thing where no one works in that country so don't expect anything to get fixed anytime soon.

Reactions: Faster
as far as I know, there's no trial option for any of these apps. but on the other hand, I had no previous experience with litchi and found some nice settings for waypoints and mission control (like ground dependent mission flying height, adjustable amplitude of curves, points of interest for selectable waypoints, etc). If it works out good, it's worth the money.
just like the drone-hacks lite license I bought in the summer, which is even better now.
I'm not interested much in automation flying since i feel more comfortabe manually and don't have patient to preplan a route. plus when i do trains the move fast usually so i don't know if automated routes would work. unless i program it to fly to where I want to go and then hover till the train comes. i did that once with my friends Mavic 2 Pro.
Does Litchi have more settings for doing pics and videos and more control over the dynamic range? The mini 2 sucks for shadows and highlights. too dark shadows and too bright highlights.

this is great. litchi didn't give me the option to cancel the landing so i can land manually There's trees all around my house and it crashed into a tree and now the leg is busted where the motor is. It was a perfectly good drone and i never wrecked it. and now it's busted. I'm so mad. how do you cancel the landing on Litchi? is there a part for the mini 2 i can buy and replace it without filing and insurance claim?

this is great. litchi didn't give me the option to cancel the landing so i can land manually There's trees all around my house and it crashed into a tree and now the leg is busted where the motor is. It was a perfectly good drone and i never wrecked it. and now it's busted. I'm so mad. how do you cancel the landing on Litchi? is there a part for the mini 2 i can buy and replace it without filing and insurance claim?
Switch to sport mode cancels the mission then you can either leave it there or switch back.
When finishing the last point you can set it to hover, rth etc... It's in there.

Switch to sport mode cancels the mission then you can either leave it there or switch back.
When finishing the last point you can set it to hover, rth etc... It's in there.
Thanks for the info. is there not a way to do it in the app like DJI Fly app? Usually you click the return to home and it lets you cancel it. Or will pushing the return to home button on the controller cancel it?

Exactly - plus you can still use the sticks last I checked.
Rule #1 for me is never take off in a "crowded" area,.

Thanks for the info. is there not a way to do it in the app like DJI Fly app? Usually you click the return to home and it lets you cancel it. Or will pushing the return to home button on the controller cancel it?

You can cancel a mission by switching the controller to sport mode and back to normal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada