DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S

bogdann8x8

Reactions
Newest update as beta release (version 4.20.0_BETA-g) from litchi added support for Mini 2 and SE, also Air 2S. Let the testing begin!

What's new:
- added support for Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S
- fixed bug where the distance to nearest obstacle would not show for Mavic Air 2

I wish you all a very productive and crash free new year!

That is great news. Thanks for sharing. Will look into this right away.

Reactions: AVLJMA
Newest update as beta release (version 4.20.0_BETA-g) from litchi added support for Mini 2 and SE, also Air 2S. Let the testing begin!

Sweet. looking forwards to getting Litchi soon. I looked on the Litchi website and the app listing and it makes no mention of the SDK being available now and a beta version being worked on for the Mini 2. The listing hasn't been updated yet. is there a trial version? The app is a bit of money and i want to make sure I like it before sinking $24 on it. I never bought an app that expensive before.

Sweet. looking forwards to getting Litchi soon. I looked on the Litchi website and the app listing and it makes no mention of the SDK being available now and a beta version being worked on for the Mini 2. The listing hasn't been updated yet. is there a trial version? The app is a bit of money and i want to make sure I like it before sinking $24 on it. I never bought an app that expensive before
as far as I know, there's no trial option for any of these apps. but on the other hand, I had no previous experience with litchi and found some nice settings for waypoints and mission control (like ground dependent mission flying height, adjustable amplitude of curves, points of interest for selectable waypoints, etc). If it works out good, it's worth the money.
just like the drone-hacks lite license I bought in the summer, which is even better now.

Has anybody heard when iOS will get it if ever

Reactions: Joethedrone

For iOS? Or Android? I run litchi on an iPad 11 and the version No is: 2.10.1
Been litchi site and no recent news update. I first purchased the app via Amazon.

For iOS? Or Android? I run litchi on an iPad 11 and the version No is: 2.10.1
Been litchi site and no recent news update. I first purchased the app via Amazon.
Litchi Doesn’t work for mine mini two on iOS

Reactions: Joethedrone
I've installed the Android beta version of Litchi that includes Mini 2 and Air 2S support.

v4.20.0_BETA-gBuild 30003970

I'm able to connect to the Air 2S and the Mini 2 and all looks well. It's raining, so I've not done flight tests. But motor startup, camera operations, and settings changes work fine.

More later.

Last edited:
Has anybody heard when iOS will get it if ever
Received this from Litchi, this morning:

DJI has recently released a new version of the Android SDK with support for Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S.
We have updated the Litchi android beta version with this new DJI SDK update and if you have a license of Litchi on the Google play store you can join the beta to test this new version (4.20.0) at https://flylitchi.com/beta

For iOS, unfortunately DJI did not release a new version of the SDK yet, and we do not know when / if they will release it

Kind Regards,
Litchi

Hey Guys,

Very exciting update thanks. I wish to do some drone light painting with my Air2S and I don't have enough light on my subject. One user mentioned a while ago I could (using my Air2S ONCE Litchi is available for it) fly this "mission" during the day and then re-run it at night.

I'd like to try this. Am I right in thinking Litchi is not free (from this link) ? I think I need to become a beta tester first ? Will to try this and see how it works

thanks Ro

thanks guys for this exciting update. Am I right in thinking that Litchi is NOT free on the App Store (Android)? No problem paying for it but as it's a beta I just wanted to be sure of the steps to do it
Ro

Hey Guys,

Very exciting update thanks. I wish to do some drone light painting with my Air2S and I don't have enough light on my subject. One user mentioned a while ago I could (using my Air2S ONCE Litchi is available for it) fly this "mission" during the day and then re-run it at night.

I'd like to try this. Am I right in thinking Litchi is not free (from this link) ? I think I need to become a beta tester first ? Will to try this and see how it works

thanks Ro
I've just installed it.

The cost $24. You'll need to install the app to become a beta tester, though you can sign up as a beta tester first. The was a delay of 30 minutes before my installation was updated to the beta version.

I just did a brief flight test with the Mini 2 and all went well. No flights on the Air 2S yet, bad weather here. I'm reading the user guide now. It's very impressive software and opens a lot of doors for very interesting flight operations.

I've just installed it.

The cost $24. You'll need to install the app to become a beta tester, though you can sign up as a beta tester first. The was a delay of 30 minutes before my installation was updated to the beta version.

I just did a brief flight test with the Mini 2 and all went well. No flights on the Air 2S yet, bad weather here. I'm reading the user guide now. It's very impressive software and opens a lot of doors for very interesting flight operations.
Nice one - thanks for the quick reply on it. I'll definitely try it !
Ro

I have read that there is still a lot of bugs in the Air 2s part of the software so unless you are willing to trust Beta software I would stay clear of it till it is final.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard