DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi or Dronelink or stick with DJI

Check this out: Dronelink

There's also a "need help choosing a plan" wizard on the pricing page: Dronelink

There are $40 and $80 hobbyist plans that offer additional functionality . Most importantly is AirData integration, mapping, restricted zones, and terrain follow.

But, you get waypoints and can always upgrade after.
Thank you. I saw the wizard on the pricing page but I've never used 3rd party software so I'm really nervous about wasting my money and getting the most out of what I decide to get.

There's also a "need help choosing a plan" wizard on the pricing page: Dronelink

There are $40 and $80 hobbyist plans that offer additional functionality . Most importantly is AirData integration, mapping, restricted zones, and terrain follow.

Also, I assume disengage means being able to disengage from a mission and regain manual control of my drone correct? If so, I'll probably just get the premium now. That's seems important

Let me correct my statements. I just realized they changed the licensing. I used to have the hobbiest version and they converted my license in Elite version that is the $80 version. I am happy about it. I guess i am sure I don't pay that much for my license about a year ago.

dronelink.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: egoldy
Been using Litchi apps for more than 2 weeks.... So far I'm happy with this apps... Add up follow me, track and focus features ease my task a lot. Hope waypoint features will be add soon.

For me I fully recommend Litchi apps...

Been using Litchi apps for more than 2 weeks.... So far I'm happy with this apps... Add up follow me, track and focus features ease my task a lot. Hope waypoint features will be add soon.

As I've said previously, nothing against Litchi. I have and use it..

But, Litchi will most likely not be adding waypoints to their solution unless they either completely change the way they control the drone (via Virtual stick movements) or if DJI updates their SDK (also unlikely)..

Dronelink does expect to add follow, focus, track, and other features in the next month or so as well (had it on Autopilot and DL is better).. For $20, give it a ride and keep LItchi in your bag as well.

Reactions: deani77
As I've said previously, nothing against Litchi. I have and use it..

But, Litchi will most likely not be adding waypoints to their solution unless they either completely change the way they control the drone (via Virtual stick movements) or if DJI updates their SDK (also unlikely)..

Dronelink does expect to add follow, focus, track, and other features in the next month or so as well (had it on Autopilot and DL is better).. For $20, give it a ride and keep LItchi in your bag as well.
I spent 40 and got the premium version. Not sure what I'm really gaining there but why not. I'll help support. If they add the extra this month I'll be stoked

Reactions: egoldy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929