DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi question

allen deckard

Reactions
I’m sorry if this sounds really basic but I believe I guess I feel like I’m entering a room that has had an ongoing conversation for several hours and trying to catch up on what everyone is talking about without asking everyone to start over.

There are a ton of threads on litchi but trying to comb threw to get very basic info is tough.

In a nutshell can someone tell me what litchi does that the basic dji program does not do?

I can see that it has waypoint flights but honestly is that the just of it?

I’m not saying that alone doesn’t make it worth it I’m just trying to figure out what I want to add to my bag I guess.

If you want to pre-program a waypoint mission, Litchi is worth the price. It is also good to have a second way to control things if Go 4 poops out.

Thank you that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
I do have one other question someone in that thread mentioned something about a cost if it’s on more than one device.

I have An Apple iPhone and a tablet that are linked in a fashion where I install a program on one it automatically installs it on the other.

Does that apply on litche? Or will I need to purchase it on both.

Lastly I know there’s always something new and great out there well there isn’t a new and better app that is replacing litche is there?

I used Altizure and haven’t gotten it to work 100% (cause I messed it up today) but it seems pretty cool but I know there are a few that do the same out there on the 3d front I figure there’s probably 2 or 3 companies that have made a litche type of program. But I could be wrong.

Thanks again for the help on the thread though it really helped.

I like Litchi for many reasons such as when flying a waypoint route, I can program a stop,take a picture then continue on the route. I enjoy setting a route then just sitting back and watching.

Reactions: Flack and buddb55
Thank you that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
I do have one other question someone in that thread mentioned something about a cost if it’s on more than one device.

I have An Apple iPhone and a tablet that are linked in a fashion where I install a program on one it automatically installs it on the other.

Does that apply on litche? Or will I need to purchase it on both.

Lastly I know there’s always something new and great out there well there isn’t a new and better app that is replacing litche is there?

Like buddb55 said, you can pay once and install on multiple ios devices. You might be able to do the same for Android, but if you have an IOS device and an Android device, you'll have to pay once for each.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin