DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi questions

Austromark

Reactions
Hello Users!
Ive been using the dji go4 app with my mavic2 pro combined with an Android k1 shield for 15 months now and I've gotten quite used to it.
This week I decided I wanted to try Litchi app,followed the Phantom film school tutorial videos and various other videos.
But I have questions, can I prevent the controller from charging my tablet/phone (this was one of the reasons for swapping to Litchi)
and where can I change my gimbal settings tilt,smoothness,speed.

Thankyou

The battery charging issue is a function of your Android device, not any app. Also, some aircraft settings are still required to be accessed using Go4. Litchi is not a 100% substitute.

I could never overcome the charging issue with my tablet. So i bought a power pack on Ebay for $20 and velcroed it to the back of the tablet and plugged it into the side charging port on the controller with another cable. It works great and i can fly for 3 batteries or more at a time.

I could never overcome the charging issue with my tablet. So i bought a power pack on Ebay for $20 and velcroed it to the back of the tablet and plugged it into the side charging port on the controller with another cable. It works great and i can fly for 3 batteries or more at a time.
What a brill idea - will give it a go.

The battery charging issue is a function of your Android device, not any app. Also, some aircraft settings are still required to be accessed using Go4. Litchi is not a 100% substitute.
Thanks I Thought so much so.

Yep the power bank hack I've been using also for a few weeks and it's great.
I'm using a magnetic mircrousb in the side with power bank?

The aircraft, and gimbal setting in DJI Go 4 should carry over to autonomous apps like Litchi and Dronelink.

Hello Users!
Ive been using the dji go4 app with my mavic2 pro combined with an Android k1 shield for 15 months now and I've gotten quite used to it.
This week I decided I wanted to try Litchi app,followed the Phantom film school tutorial videos and various other videos.
But I have questions, can I prevent the controller from charging my tablet/phone (this was one of the reasons for swapping to Litchi)
and where can I change my gimbal settings tilt,smoothness,speed.

Thankyou
Both a Mavic Pro MC and an Android phone/tablet will charge with an OTG and power bank while in use. (Forget the home made bracket. I've transitioned to a Lekufee).

Attachments

• Pro OTG .jpg
    Pro OTG .jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member