DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi saves maps?

gjhick

Reactions
I got my Mavic recently enough that the “save maps” option on DJIGo was already gone - I never got to try it.

Litchi saves maps, right? So it would be worth trying when flying SIM-less or in areas with no cell service?

I got my Mavic recently enough that the “save maps” option on DJIGo was already gone - I never got to try it.

Litchi saves maps, right? So it would be worth trying when flying SIM-less or in areas with no cell service?

if your on IOS its down the map maker not allowing the maps to be saved, you could always downgrade the app to an earlier version, I do believe that Android allows map caching as it uses google maps. there is a thread on it here Offline Maps Removed For Android in DJI GO4 V4.1.18

Litchi uses Google maps on Android and IOS if i remember correctly so should store maps off line

Thanks. (I’m on Android and like the latest version for its Pano options).

I’ll give Litchi a try, for the times I need stored maps.

if your on IOS its down the map maker not allowing the maps to be saved, you could always downgrade the app to an earlier version, I do believe that Android allows map caching as it uses google maps. there is a thread on it here Offline Maps Removed For Android in DJI GO4 V4.1.18

Litchi uses Google maps on Android and IOS if i remember correctly so should store maps off line

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista