DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchie Mission Hub Problems.

JMF

Reactions
Anyone else having problems with the Litchie Hub ?

It takes me two clicks to add a waypoint and the window for parameters never pops up, this used to work but now it's not ?

Reactions: jrf
Im getting the same results. Here is a weird thing as well. When One clicks on the waypoint to edit it the waypoint flys away (off screen) and if I pull the mouse in a direction the map just scrolls in that direction over the terrain.

Reactions: jrf and JMF
V
Anyone else having problems with the Litchie Hub ?

It takes me two clicks to add a waypoint and the window for parameters never pops up, this used to work but now it's not ?

I am still having the same issue. No pop up box for poi or waypoints. Also I have tried using Google Earth Pro to plan a mission then save it in a KML file as directed but when it is imported into the hub only one waypoint will show

Reactions: JMF
For me Litchi hub is inop in any of the major browsers - you can not edit a mission period and settings boxes do not even show up anymore. I tried updating Java but it did not help - hopefully they get this fixed soon

Reactions: JMF
Oh man are you kidding? I just bought the app last week to use on a trip up north this weekend...

Oh man are you kidding? I just bought the app last week to use on a trip up north this weekend...
No worries ~the updates appear (if I've understood what I have read) to only be affecting the website mission hub, online. You can still create full waypoint missions in the app or in flight, and edit the parameters for the waypoints in the app as well... At least until Litchi gets their site sorted out.

Reactions: Neebles
No worries ~the updates appear (if I've understood what I have read) to only be affecting the website mission hub, online. You can still create full waypoint missions in the app or in flight, and edit the parameters for the waypoints in the app as well... At least until Litchi gets their site sorted out.

Oh good. Thank you for the heads up.

Reactions: Qoncussion
Just for the heck of it I went into the Windows registry and searched the entire registry for the word "flylitchie" then deleted every entry that was found, and guess what,
the mission hub is working again, go figure ?

Last edited:
Just for the heck of it I went into the Windows registry and searched the entire registry for the word "flylitchie" then deleted every entry that was found, and guess what,

Anyone have this fix for a Mac running Chrome?

I had the same problem yesterday, no pop-up window and my waypoint moving km away. I was using chrome. I decided to try IE and everything worked fine

Anyone have this fix for a Mac running Chrome?
I'm using Chrome on a MacBook and this morning the problem appears to have been solved. Waypoints no longer fly away and the settings include a checkbox for Above Ground.

You must have deleted entries in the registry that pointed to a cached version within the internet browsers cache. Then when you reloaded the web page for the mission hub online the browser loaded a fresh version which has now been corrected by the developer of Lichti.

Mystery Solved. :)

I have gotten the Mission hub (win/chrome) to work by deleting my cached java files and updating java but I still cannot save anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78