DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lithi Panorama

Ray101

Reactions
Hey guys,
Im still relatively new to the mvp. I used litchi yesterday to take a 34 pic panorama. Does anyone know a way to easily stich the pics together to make a 360 pano? Any help is appreciated.

Btw i do have photoshop. Can i do it there?
Thanks!!

Yeah ICE is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a workable cost effective (free) solution.
Also OP, whilst Litchi is good for Pano's the DJIGo4 inbuilt Pano tool is simpler to use and works well.

I did this one this one just now from a DJIGo4 Pano set. Ran through ICE which took less than 5 minutes. Added the blue border at the top to make it 2:1 using Photohop and posted it to Skypixel. Prettty simple.

SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray101
Yeah ICE is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a workable cost effective (free) solution.
Also OP, whilst Litchi is good for Pano's the DJIGo4 inbuilt Pano tool is simpler to use and works well.

I did this one this one just now from a DJIGo4 Pano set. Ran through ICE which took less than 5 minutes. Added the blue border at the top to make it 2:1 using Photohop and posted it to Skypixel. Prettty simple.

SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
Yea ICE is definitely much easier to use. That looks great. How did u take the pano on the dji go app? Is there a button like in litchi or did u do it manually?
Cheers

Yea ICE is definitely much easier to use. That looks great. How did u take the pano on the dji go app? Is there a button like in litchi or did u do it manually?
Cheers
Yeah as per the instructions in the video, although it seemingly makes it all seem long winded and complex.

All I do it fly to 300' at the spot I want to take the 360. Toggle the camera to manual. Set the Shutter Speed to something appropriate. I shoot JPGs, so I also check white balance is set right. Then toggle the camera shooting mode to pano 360 and press the button.

Not fussed about the DJIGo4 built version of the PANO. I just grab the images of the card and whack em through the ICE process described above.

I am just migrating my library from Skypixel to Kuula as I prefer the way it allows me to display and distribute the images.

Mount Litptrap

Reactions: Ray101
LItchi works really well to shoot panos. It also works nicely with Crystalsky now. ICE really is easy to use also. I have PTGui as wekk and have not compared them. But having read this thread I wanted to try ICE. Here is a pano I shot today in Baltimore. It was a spectacularly clear day. ICE did a good job. I had to work on it a bit in Photoshop but that's always required, especially to fix the straight up sky. My straight-up isn't perfect but it's OK.

BeltsWharf Panorama 05 01 2018

Reactions: Sew

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat