DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Little active track fun and always learning.

Moose1967

Reactions
Still after a year with the Mavic Pro there is still a lot to learn - shot on our own land in Coxheath, Nova Scotia, Canada - all in Active Track - you can all see why I love flying here - if I had to put the quad down there is lots of room.

Settings:
wind gusts to 30km/hr
iso was around 200 (auto adjusts in active track)
exposure around 1/50 most of the time
fps = 24 (23.98 to be exact)
newer 32 nd polarizer (at times you can see the shadow of the quad as sun was high in sky)
color saturation adjusted from 1.0 to 1.4 with openshot video editor mp4 h.264
video taken at 4k then adjusted to 1920 x 1080p (23.98 fps - mp4 h.264) with openshot then uploaded to youtube
sound was added in youtube

Last edited:
I like it moose 1967 . . . I was mesmerized by the tractor work.Beautiful land you guys have there.

Reactions: jimlips
Still after a year with the Mavic Pro there is still a lot to learn - shot on our own land in Coxheath, Nova Scotia, Canada - all in Active Track - you can all see why I love flying here - if I had to put the quad down there is lots of room.

Settings:
wind gusts to 30km/hr
iso was around 200 (auto adjusts in active track)
exposure around 1/50 most of the time
fps = 24 (23.98 to be exact)
newer 32 nd polarizer (at times you can see the shadow of the quad as sun was high in sky)
color saturation adjusted from 1.0 to 1.4 with openshot video editor mp4 h.264
video taken at 4k then adjusted to 1920 x 1080p (23.98 fps - mp4 h.264) with openshot then uploaded to youtube
sound was added in youtube

Good job with capturing those clips! I'm always a sucker for farm activities! You guys need a bigger swather!

Very cool - I'm also mesmerized by this work - it looks like something I'd like to try. Way less stress than the type of office work I do. Question: after the farmer mows down the hay, does he go back with a different machine to scoop up all the hay? That would be a cool video, too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661