DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Little Big Econ

This is a video I started a while back but never finished because I started with a larger (heavier) drone and getting to some spots was difficult to hike or bike to. Once I got the Mavic 2 Pro I decided to finish it up since it is one of my favorite places to go. Enjoy
Great video

Reactions: Ty Pilot
This is a video I started a while back but never finished because I started with a larger (heavier) drone and getting to some spots was difficult to hike or bike to. Once I got the Mavic 2 Pro I decided to finish it up since it is one of my favorite places to go. Enjoy
Hi Ty Pilot,
I watched your video with a great pleasure. The region is really outstanding and you show it in a very enjoyable way.
The comment is very interesting and well spoken. I was also very surprised to see remains of an old trestle in the middle of the jungle. is really very surprising! I think that you had to be very prudent because of the crocos lurking around ? Thanks for sharing tihs amazing video ????
cheers Paul

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Great video
Thanks Tommy, glad you like it
Hi Ty Pilot,
I watched your video with a great pleasure. The region is really outstanding and you show it in a very enjoyable way.
The comment is very interesting and well spoken. I was also very surprised to see remains of an old trestle in the middle of the jungle. is really very surprising! I think that you had to be very prudent because of the crocos lurking around ? Thanks for sharing tihs amazing video ????
cheers Paul
Paul, my rule of thumb is to stay out of the water around here ;) glad you liked the video

Well done and informative. Top notch intro map scenes for orientation and the soundtrack was perfect with the birds. I am sure you are proud of this production. Thanks for posting.

Well done and informative. Top notch intro map scenes for orientation and the soundtrack was perfect with the birds. I am sure you are proud of this production. Thanks for posting.
Thanks, I always thought giving a viewer an idea as to location gives perspective. Glad you liked it.

Wonderful video, I am gonna explore this area next time I am in Florida.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer