DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Littleton, Colorado 80128

Sup yall! I'm getting mine tomorrow. Up in Lakewood but am going to be flying a lot out west.

Finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just did a little test flying in the yard and ****!! RTH works great, shipped all good, nothing broke. and wait to get it out in the open. ill be flying tomorrow!! got the day off!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Colorado folks! Mavic just came monday - love it! I'm in Thornton as well. Hope to fly with you in the future.

Reactions: Icarus
I'm in Aurora, have heard of some fpv racers in Parker/Aurora. Just got my MP today. Hopefully weather will cooperate and get some flights this weekend. Fly safe.

Take care
George

Sent from my HTC One M9 using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi Jim. I've been flying for a while. Started on the P3 and now have the mavic pro. Always looking to fly with someone new If you're interested. I live in Erie.

Hello from Broomfield! Would really like to hear where you're all flying. I can't find anywhere close by that doesn't have restrictions. I have one area off of 144th and Lowell that it is permitted here in Broomfield. Happy hovering.

Edit: Upon further review, although it's permitted by the City of Broomfield it's still restricted by the FAA. o_O

Last edited:
Hello from Broomfield! Would really like to hear where you're all flying. I can't find anywhere close by that doesn't have restrictions. I have one area off of 144th and Lowell that it is permitted here in Broomfield. Happy hovering.

Edit: Upon further review, although it's permitted by the City of Broomfield it's still restricted by the FAA. o_O

Hello birdman, just received my mavic a couple hours ago checked for updates and charged battery then did a quick low level hover flight in back yard. It's breezy but had to do it.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Congrats on receiving your MP dsiravo! I received mine Friday and couldn't resist doing the same backyard hover. I was really hoping to find somewhere to fly today, but I'll have to wait until the weekend now. Looks like mid 60° to low 70°'s the rest of the week. Now if we can lose the wind and find a great place to go.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan