DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Littleton, Colorado 80128

I got mine at the shop next to Park Meadows.

I would have... but had $500 Amazon bucks to spend. I may have to buy a landing pad from them. I see you ski... (I snowboard), have you flown up at the continental divide? I love riding Loveland Pass (I'm one of those guys hitchhiking up) and would love to explore all those peeks with a drone...

Haven't flown up there yet, winds are generally so strong...

Hello All. I am in Evergreen CO and have my Mavic pro en route. Wanted to reach out and connect with others. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello All. I am in Evergreen CO and have my Mavic pro en route. Wanted to reach out and connect with others. Hope everyone is doing well.
Welcome! In case you aren't familiar with it, here's a link to the Facebook page for the South Denver Drone Club. South Denver Drone Club

Been a while since I've been online and haven't been flying much lately. Busted my butt and finished my masters degree in 18 weeks now have some free time and want to get out flying some more. I went with a buddy and flew up in the mountains a few months back, couldn't have asked for a better day to do it, except for maybe a few clouds, it was pretty bright out causing the video to be white washed in a lot of areas regardless of editing. Had a great time and got some awesome footage. Here's a link to the video I threw together from flying that day, hope you guys enjoy!

Chris

Hey all, I just joined and picked up a Mavic Air as my first real drone. I have a couple minis I fly around the house too, but decided it was time to upgrade. I'm in Denver in the I-25 & Evans area.

Reactions: frank candor
i'm in englewood! with a M2P!
Sorry for the late response. Life happens! I'd love to meet some fellow pilots in the area. One question for you all... Have you had issues contacting Children's Hospital (Highlands Ranch) to notify them you will be flying? I really do not want to upset anyone in the area and I want to make sure I am flying in accordance with all of the regulations. We have some pretty spectacular sunsets and I want to just fly straight up from my deck take pictures and then land. Every time I call the number in AirMap it rings and rings.

I am curious if you all fly in your neighborhoods and if you have been hassled lately?

Currently flying a P4. I have a Mavic on order. Location southern Jefferson County near Chatfield State Park. We have an aerodrome there, but mostly for fixed wing aircraft, and there isn't a lot of elbow room. Mostly fly in the foothills west of The Hogback. Open for additional suggestions and group fly's.
My name is Jason, I live at Wadsworth and chatfield. I’m always flying over that area from home.. can you recommend any new places for me in this area?

If you've never flown from Daniel's Park, that's a great place to fly. You fly from a drop-off, so you've got very little interference and can get ridiculous range. I'm in Centennial, Quebec and County Line area, MP2 and an Air.

I'm new to the area when it comes to flying. I'm in KenCaryl and would love to find some places around here without having to drive several hours.

I’m new here, from roxborough. I’m a competent photographer but i haven’t bought a drone yet (except for an air hogs millineum falcon.) Still torn between a zoom and a pro. I’ve got several friends who are real estate agents that need listings shot and I’m also looking forward to taking landscape pics. Just tried joining the fb group.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS