DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live feed issue

Drone dude

Reactions
Hello Mavic 2 pilots, had a CATASTROPHIC issue today. I was out flying over the Nechako River (Prince George BC Canada) today, just an awesome sunny day ..... where I initiated a live Facebook feed. As soon as the count down to start the live feed ended the copter belly rolled and hit the river from about 5 meters never to be seen again. Was and still am in shock!!

Don’t know what to say. There was no obvious reason for this except some kind of a malfunction.

Hello Mavic 2 pilots, had a CATASTROPHIC issue today. I was out flying over the Nechako River (Prince George BC Canada) today, just an awesome sunny day ..... where I initiated a live Facebook feed. As soon as the count down to start the live feed ended the copter belly rolled and hit the river from about 5 meters never to be seen again. Was and still am in shock!!

Don’t know what to say. There was no obvious reason for this except some kind of a malfunction.
Sorry to hear RIP Mavic. If you upload the log file we can tell you what went wrong.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird