DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Stream to Youtube?

56_kruiser

Reactions
I want to live stream to Youtube, so I can capture audio.

But every time I try I get a message "Enable live streaming on your account". So in Youtube at my PC, I get to the Livestreaming page, and it says offline. Also there is info on the page saying I need to set up an encoder. I won't be using my PC< so I dont' see why I would need to do that. I presume the 'encoder' is in the Go4 software.

At teh bottom of an info under the window for live streaming is an area for Encoder setup/

But as I think about it, it seems maybe I would need to do it at my phone that is hooked to the Mavic Controller. But I can't even find live streaming option on it.

What am I missing? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reactions: Mav.phant.inspire
I made a little progress but no smiles.

I had to select the specific account from the phone to Youtube. It didn't use a 'default'. Also, I have to login to Youtube on the phone every time.

In the Go4 app, I then got further through the steps. It got to the point where it said to Click Start to start live streaming. But there was no start button. So I pressed the record button on the controller. So, the phone said it was live streaming, I ran it just a short time to test.

I'm back at my account on Youtube. I see nothing there.

I made a little progress but no smiles.

I had to select the specific account from the phone to Youtube. It didn't use a 'default'. Also, I have to login to Youtube on the phone every time.

In the Go4 app, I then got further through the steps. It got to the point where it said to Click Start to start live streaming. But there was no start button. So I pressed the record button on the controller. So, the phone said it was live streaming, I ran it just a short time to test.

I'm back at my account on Youtube. I see nothing there.

I found the same problem ... in the iOs app the keyboard won't retract to allow you to hit the start button.

I did get it to stream and record ... you first click on the encoder and after it has started, then hit the next stream button ... if I didn't fill out the next page description of the video, the start button was present and I was able to stream onto my youtube account.

Thanks for the input.

Turns out that the button that comes up for me is only STOP. No Start. But when I click the STOP, it in fact starts the live stream. Must be sloppy programmers doing the interface.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan