DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question

Mangosa

Reactions
I had a YouTube tutorial for networking an RC N1 controller with a PC, but they removed it, so I'm interested in the following, I'm not interested in a live stream on You Tube, just a tablet controller browser with a computer. I know that there are various programs for networking, but I'm not interested in programs for networking... but a controller with a computer, that is, that I have a view of the flight on the computer as well...

Respectfully, you and many others here would get a lot more eyes on your question, and therefore more relevant answers, if the title of your thread was a bit more explanatory. Good.luck

Reactions: MS Coast
Could someone explain what the OP is asking?

but a controller with a computer, that is, that I have a view of the flight on the computer as well...
He wants to view, and possibly control who knows?, the telemetry and camera view of who knows what model drone on a computer

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
The drone is a DJI mini 3 pro and I'm only interested in a direct stream transfer from the controller to the computer, do that at the same time I have a video on the computeryou understand now?

Short answer: Not Possible and a question: Why?
If it is for some sort of project then you are already giving yourself headaches using that controller. If it is for flying why not just take the computer with you and swap SD cards to quickly edit files If its for bigger monitors there are many ways to use any size monitor you want even giant ones if that suits your fancy. Finally if its for a simulator like Vilocodrone or lift-off Forget it it won't work.

I'm only interested in a direct stream transfer from the controller to the computer, do that at the same time
Many of us are interested in exactly the same thing, and have been for years... sorry but not much luck so far. I use the Litchi Vue app sometimes between my flight device and a tablet, but not a computer.

In my P3P days, using an Nvidia K1 tablet, I could cast wirelessly to a TV I had, but not a computer. And the K1 actually had a mini HDMI-out port that would work with a computer HDMI-in but the K1 is a thing of the past and I know of no other current tablet with HDMI out. My K1 tablet went Belly Up, and I gave the TV to my son when he moved out.

I've seen mention of an app on your flight device + companion computer program called Apowermirror but never tried it. You might want to look into that

Reactions: MS Coast
The drone is a DJI mini 3 pro and I'm only interested in a direct stream transfer from the controller to the computer, do that at the same time I have a video on the computeryou understand now?
It really is simple, expensive, but simple. Get a RC Pro. You need a computer with a video in card with HDMI. Mini HDMI to HDMI cable from RC Pro to PC in one window. Video playing in second window,

Reactions: GFields and Torque
You can mirror your device (phone or tablet) to a smart tv or pc by wifi or Bluetooth.

You can mirror your device (phone or tablet) to a smart tv or pc by wifi or Bluetooth.
I wish it was that easy... but actually not all devices and not all smart TVs

Doesn't the OP also want to control the aircraft from the PC as well?

I wish it was that easy... but actually not all devices and not all smart TVs
Not saying there aren't incompatible situations, but my experience has been excellent with screen mirroring for years, only having problems rarely. This has been with many different Android phones and tablets, and TVs.

One important setting that can make thing not work is failing to force the phone screen to crop to the same aspect ratio as the TV. Make sure this is ON, and set up the screen mirroring before launching DJI Fly.

Reactions: Cafguy
Not saying there aren't incompatible situations, but my experience has been excellent with screen mirroring for years, only having problems rarely. This has been with many different Android phones and tablets, and TVs.
Good, I'm glad you had such good experiences with streaming to a TV - and the captain and anyone else who can do it easily... but not I.

But then again three of my four devices are rather old... the other being a Lenovo ChromeOS convertible, which of course I can't fly with anyway, but still it won't stream to a Roku OS TV. My other smart TV is a recent LG with Web OS and I can't even find a mirror option on it. And it's not like I'm technically challenged, I started building IBM PC clones in the mid '80s, and recently retired as a computer tech

Yeah, you're going to have issues with old stuff.

Roku is still in business? 😁😁😁

Yeah, old devices... got serious about casting about an hour ago, spent some time looking into it, and that's it.

Re: Roku - wish I hadn't bought that POS on a recommendation about 3-4 years ago

Yeah, old devices... got serious about casting about an hour ago, spent some time looking into it, and that's it.

Re: Roku - wish I hadn't bought that POS on a recommendation about 3-4 years ago
I have one sitting in a drawer somewhere...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian