DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live streaming to Face Book

torpcorp

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro with a Crystal Sky monitor, i can steam live to a Face Book profile but not to a page, i can stream to a page when connected to a mini I pad. Is there a way around this?

Where are the streaming options? I have 0 experience with streaming from the aircraft, but depending on what options you have you may be able to stream to an RTMP server on your PC, then off to wherever you like from there.

Thanks Goof I think we tried that but will check if we attempted streaming to RTMP server

Yeah if there's anywhere in there you can specify an "other" streaming service, you can typically do it.

RTMP isn't trivial to set up, if you don't have a laptop on site you'll need to set one up at home base that's internet facing so you can stream to it from on site.

Interesting reading in this thread:Streaming directly to laptop from DJI Go 4 App

That thread can get the stream into VLC at least, if you want to go to facebook you might need to get hold of the stream with something like OBS, then send it out from there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe