DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Video Stream Breaking Up

ian_m

Reactions
Hi Guys, new pilot here, just flying close and locally but noticed this problem when streaming and recording to my iphone. Picture appears to breakup and then rectify itself eventually. This recording was visible during the live stream and recorded to my iphone. Wasn't recording to the device. Was not more than 200meters from the Mini. Thanks guys.

Hi Guys, new pilot here, just flying close and locally but noticed this problem when streaming and recording to my iphone. Picture appears to breakup and then rectify itself eventually. This recording was visible during the live stream and recorded to my iphone. Wasn't recording to the device. Was not more than 200meters from the Mini. Thanks guys.
You must make your videos public, then paste the share code here. Currently the videos cannot be seen.

Reactions: ian_m
I experienced this yesterday. I presume it's a problem with transmission between the drone and the fly app. Like you when I turned the drone it cleared up and I was able to continue with the flight

When I viewed the recorded video on my PC it was fine, so no real problem as long as you are recording to an SD card in the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78