DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Loading canola grain onto a freighter at Ridley Island

Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. Good to see it took in such Hi-Rez at YouTube. It looks like your color balance is nice too.

Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. Good to see it took in such Hi-Rez at YouTube. It looks like your color balance is nice too.
Thanks for watching. Im trying to teach myself how to color grade. I purchased a Loupdeck CT to help with my editing

I enjoyed your video for three reasons: the beautiful scenery, the quality of the video and the instructive value of the grain loading. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Howard70
So that's how they do it! Great video and editing, capturing both the setting and the activity.
Did you need any kind of permission to fly there?
Thanks for watching. The answer is kind of a yes and no. There is a controlled airspace nearby so I did submit a request with Nav Canada just in case but secondary to that I filmed with my DJI Mini 2 to avoid any other issues. I have a Mavic 2 and an Air 2s but I end up using the mini more then anything

I enjoyed your video for three reasons: the beautiful scenery, the quality of the video and the instructive value of the grain loading. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks very much for watching. and your kind words. There is a coal export terminal next door I have a video coming out for that soon but they were not loading coal so I will try and go back to film soon.

Today I am showcasing Prince Rupert Grain ltd. Grain arrives at Ridley Island via the CN rail line. The grain is cleaned, stored in silos and loaded onto freighter ships for export all over the world. In todays video the MV Mimitsu is getting topped up with a load of Canola for export down south.
https://youtu.be/QEZWYWqOFpk
Nice video, they clean the grain and dump it into that wet rusted cargo hold. It would cool see how they get it out, and who gets the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: blackomega
Nice video, they clean the grain and dump it into that wet rusted cargo hold. It would cool see how they get it out, and who gets the bottom of the barrel.
I agree that would be a cool video to film. Wish there was unloading facilities close by to where i live

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair