DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Local farm - unintentionally suggestive?

Yes- the image is definitely TRANSFARMITIVE- or perky at least.

Dale, I thought you with such valuable input and seniority would have taken the lead and pointed this subject in a different direction.
So, I guess it is up to me to hereby attempt to lift and separate the focus back to the drone.
Perhaps a worthy subject like "Over the shoulder, drone holder" ....something so comfortable that it negates that end of the day can't wait moment to get it off.
Always appreciate how this forum is close to the heart and there for support!
From Down Under ... home of Speedo swimwear (the under butt nut hut). LOL

Ps love your work mate!

I couldn't help myself. Guess I'm just a dirty old man.

BTW-thanks for the compliment. Now working on huge video projects-over 86 GB of material from Montana. I'll be here at the computer for several weeks.

Exactly...why do people have to go gutter mind all the time. :(

Hi ericole.....I thought 'old man mavic' was most innocent yet witty.
As for the rest, I guess our moral compass had some interference....but thanks to you I see we are back on track and refocussed! May our drones never end up where you estimate our minds have been.
Interesting that you couldn't help but keep scrolling....so apologies for the disappointment.
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under (where we hold to a unique strain of humour)
If only our drones were boomerang-like.
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 1.31.27 pm.png

Great pic of boobs! :)

I can't figure it out..if you totaled up the age of the responders to the photograph of this innocent piece of farmland.....well I don't even like to think of it..and one person who I problably had respected the most is possibly the worst offender of all with his innocent innuendo ... I think you all know who you are

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25