DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Local scene when I don’t feel like driving far

Those are spectacular panoramas. They're beautiful and intriguing as photos of wild wetlands, but also stunning as colorful abstract shapes. I really like the way the wavelets wrap around the island and mirror the contours in the first one.

Would you share some details about shooting them? What drone? Editing?

Wow.

Reactions: Heckmaniac's Drone
Those are spectacular panoramas. They're beautiful and intriguing as photos of wild wetlands, but also stunning as colorful abstract shapes. I really like the way the wavelets wrap around the island and mirror the contours in the first one.

Would you share some details about shooting them? What drone? Editing?

Wow.
Thanks for the positive feedback! As noted in the title I used the Air 2S. I don’t recall my settings but I did shoot with some tweaks to the ISO, shutter and manual focus I believe. I did very minor tweaking post to bring out a bit more saturation, but just from my iPad Mini 5, no other software. I like to mess with the altitudes and scenes and sometimes get some decent results. As I stated, many times shots here are boring to me and I end up deleting, but this shoot made me realize it really is a beautiful location (especially at sunrise and sunset).

Reactions: MS Coast
Don’t worry about boring shots-they look great. I too have a very limited flying space here in the centre of my City and it’s a good old drive out to anything different. So I look upon every flight as a “training” exercise (which I really enjoy, the wife can’t understand this view but it gets me out of her way) plus I shoot away in vid and stills just in case there is something you guys might be interested in-posted a couple of shots in today’s digest showing how parched our ground is. Work on the basis that if Forum members are interested they can click and if not no probs-I’ll never know!!

Thank you for sharing....they look nice !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starKid