DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Loch Ness and Fort Augustus - Scottish Road Trip Volume 2

Derlisz

Reactions
Second video from our trip to Scotland.

Loch Ness a sweetwater lake world famous for its mythical inhabitant. The Loch Ness Monste
It's a largest lake on the British according to its volume and the second largest by area. Due to its size and depth it actually contains more water then all the lakes of England and Wales put together.

Fort Augustus is a village on the South - West end of Loch Ness in the Scottish Highland
Originally it was called Kiliwhimin but was renamed to Fort Augustus after the failed Jacobite Rising of 1715
it has only about 600 registered inhabitants and it's main trade is tourism

The waterfall pictured in some scenes is the Moriston Fall on River Moriston. The Invermoriston bridge was built by a famous architect Thomas Telford in 181

Mavic Air 2 , Osmo Pocket, Panasonic FZ2000

Last edited:

Loch Ness a sweetwater lake world famous for its mythical inhabitant. The Loch Ness Monste
It's a largest lake on the British according to its volume and the second largest by area. Due to its size and depth it actually contains more water then all the lakes of England and Wales put together.

Fort Augustus is a village on the South - West end of Loch Ness in the Scottish Highland
Originally it was called Kiliwhimin but was renamed to Fort Augustus after the failed Jacobite Rising of 1715

The waterfall pictured in some scenes is the Moriston Fall on River Moriston. The Invermoriston bridge was built by a famous architect Thomas Telford in 181

Nice little video. Looks like a very beautiful area! I could've watched several more minutes of it!

Reactions: eaglesurfing

Wonderful!

Nice.... Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dbez1 and Derlisz
Wow Wa Wa Wee Wah! Beautifully shot, sensational soundtrack, perfectly edited. The best I’ve seen in weeks. Gotta get myself a Pocket 2 or similar to add that other cinematic dimension. Loved the closing scene as well. ??? (Actually watched it twice & subscribed on YT.

Reactions: Derlisz
Lovely compilation. What is sweetwater? Is it freshwater? Don't forget that Loch Ness is a Loch....not a Lake! Would benefit from a wide shot of the Loch as an end shot. Well done.

I truly enjoyed every second! Thank you for sharing it with us!

I was there last year. Beautiful countryside. Spent a week in Inverness and took the tour on Loch Ness also visiting Fort Augustus. I took my Spark along to try and get some great footage, unfortunately It was way too windy. Took the Spark as it was the easiest to backpack along with the other camera equipment. Rented a Jag F-type to experience some of the curvy roads. Excellent job!!

Nicely done. I was hoping to see Nessie though. :)

I really enjoyed watching that! Beautifully filmed. Serene and calming. Great mix of Osmo Pocket and Panasonic videos, a little timelapse, and nice drone flights. The editing was well done and the music selection perfect. Very professionally one in my opinion.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d