DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Loch Ness and Fort Augustus - Scottish Road Trip Volume 2

Nice little video. Looks like a very beautiful area! I could've watched several more minutes of it!
Thank you. I aim for 2 minutes with my videos. People nowdays have short attention spans :)
If you follow the link to my YT channel you'll find much more of this kind of content.

Wow Wa Wa Wee Wah! Beautifully shot, sensational soundtrack, perfectly edited. The best I’ve seen in weeks. Gotta get myself a Pocket 2 or similar to add that other cinematic dimension. Loved the closing scene as well. ??? (Actually watched it twice & subscribed on YT.
Brilliant. Thank you so much. I could not recommended Osmo Pocket enough. Although I have much more advanced cameras it always stays in my pocket just in case. The video quality for such as small and convenient device is unexpectedly good. I can honestly recommended getting one. Thank you for the comment and the subb.

Reactions: Squidinc
I was there last year. Beautiful countryside. Spent a week in Inverness and took the tour on Loch Ness also visiting Fort Augustus. I took my Spark along to try and get some great footage, unfortunately It was way too windy. Took the Spark as it was the easiest to backpack along with the other camera equipment. Rented a Jag F-type to experience some of the curvy roads. Excellent job
Thank you. If I can make a recommendation a Mavic Air 2 is probably the best balance drone out there in terms of size and performance. When folded it won't take up more space then spark and it's performance in windy conditions is unrivaled. Having other dornes liken Mavic 2 Pro i can honestly say MA2 copes with the wind better. In fact some of the flights I made during this trip where in very windy conditions but not only drone has flown confidently the wind didn't affect the video stability at all. If you watch the volume 1 video from this trip, you will see a familiar car interior :)

All depends on the number of drams you are prepared to drink!
Took many a photograph through that structure at Loch Lomond.
Toured quite a bit Scotland, only took me 9 years. Then I gave it up, got too busy on the roads and meeting drivers who hadn't a clue about etiquette using single track roads with passing places.

Reactions: Derlisz
All depends on the number of drams you are prepared to drink!
Took many a photograph through that structure at Loch Lomond.
Toured quite a bit Scotland, only took me 9 years. Then I gave it up, got too busy on the roads and meeting drivers who hadn't a clue about etiquette using single track roads with passing places.
Do you perhaps know what does that structure at Loch Lomond represent? I didn't see a plaque. I've only had 11 days to driver form the South of England and do the road trip so I didn't stay enwhere for very long. I loved the experience in I will definitely come back. Track roads are nothing new to me. Plenty of them in England and Wales. I hate them all the same ?

Reactions: Yogi053
Do you perhaps know what does that structure at Loch Lomond represent? I didn't see a plaque. I've only had 11 days to driver form the South of England and do the road trip so I didn't stay enwhere for very long. I loved the experience in I will definitely come back. Track roads are nothing new to me. Plenty of them in England and Wales. I hate them all the same ?
Do you know, I am ashamed to admit that I didn't know what it represented until I looked it up.
It is the National Park memorial and the park is dedicated to those who gave their lives in the First and Second World Wars. Lots more info on internet of lookouts, viewpoints etc all round Scotland.
And, as they say here "Haste Ye Back"
Stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d