DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Lofton's Island Fort Myers FL with Telemetry Overlay

spudster

Reactions
Site
kuula.co
Lofton's Island had been neglected for many years. Purchased recently, the new owner has cleared out 90% of the trees and looks to make it a recreation spot. Will be interesting to watch it's progress.

Decided to jump and get the Telemetry Overlay program. I do this for fun but thought it would add interest to the videos. This video was taken a couple months ago so I just redid it using the overlay.

Lofton's Island had been neglected for many years. Purchased recently, the new owner has cleared out 90% of the trees and looks to make it a recreation spot. Will be interesting to watch it's progress.

Decided to jump and get the Telemetry Overlay program. I do this for fun but thought it would add interest to the videos. This video was taken a couple months ago so I just redid it using the overlay.

I like the overlay, nice job. I looked up the island on google map and saw this picture. Who removed all the trees?39DA30D2-66E3-4E4B-85FA-7F8F9A615CD1_1_201_a.jpeg

I like the overlay, nice job. I looked up the island on google map and saw this picture. Who removed all the trees?View attachment 130838
The new owner of the island. If you are interested the below links have a history of the island and one to the plans by the new owner,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan