DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loganville, GA

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full online only 70 page DJI manual for your new drone. Get it here and other useful stuff.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks to all for your warm welcome.

I was asked if this is my first drone. It’s my third. First, a Traveler U818A PLUS-W. My second was a Potensic D88 Foldable Drone. I really liked how it flew and how I was able to control it much better than the lighter drone. However, I really did not like the quality of the pictures/videos and a few features like “follow me” and “tap and fly” did not work, so I returned it. After reading several articles, including comments on this form, I decided to go with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Thomas B: I plan on taking this very conservatively and will read everything I can. I’ll start with the 70 page manual like you suggested.

As time goes on, if I find anything worth posting or commenting on I will certainly do so. I really appreciate the warm reception forum members have shown me. Any other tips are always greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from Sandy Springs, Georgia. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Thanks Georgians. Helpfully, we can met at event ones our current virus issue has been resolved. How long, who knows. Take faith that it will keep better. Cheers.

Jack Ray: Love the color :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54