DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

an gonna fly sat, if weather ok , very interested in seeing an inspire, have lotsa area to fly and nobody to complain , lol live on 200 acres but surrounding farms dont mind so gives us two to three miles in any direction

I'm from Watford, 40 min west of London. Just got my mavic and first time drone owner. Where did you guys get your mavic? I walked into AVF hobbies on dundas and sure enough he had a fly more mavic on the shelf. Who knew...lol
I am in Petrolia and just got my Mavic. So cold to fly.
I'm from Watford, 40 min west of London. Just got my mavic and first time drone owner. Where did you guys get your mavic? I walked into AVF hobbies on dundas and sure enough he had a fly more mavic on the shelf. Who knew...lol
Hopefully tomorrow.

I am in Petrolia and just got my Mavic. So cold to fly.

Hopefully tomorrow.
yes I agree too cold for me. My hands don't do well in the cold. My mavic is hibernating. Well have to do some flying when it warms up.

Hey Brandon. How much do you want for it? I want to personalize my mavic and I been thinking on getting a wrap

Is there anybody in London or near London that knows somebody that will work on a gimbal that won’t pan up or down. I am at my wits end

undertaker here from strathroy , have 200 acre farm and friendly neighbors lotsa airspace , plenty woods and streams too follow ,

Hoping for some decent weather this weekend to get out for some flying.
Do you have any plans to fly this weekend?
Cheers.

Hello fellow Mavic pilots!

Just purchased my drone last Saturday, I am probably going to test it today at Thames Park to get a feeling and test the different settings and flight modes. Undertaker, maybe once I get better at flying I will take on your offering!

Cheers

Omar

In Dorchester, just east of London, new to drone as of Monday May 14, so far love the air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78