DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

i just bought my first drone, located in st thomas. just got a mavic air fly more in white. looking for skins currently and all kinds of fun accessories

Are there any local places to get gear? I'm looking into hard cases etc lots of online options but sometimes you need to touch it!

I'm debating ordering a skin from istyles But it turns out it's only a little more money to order 2 and save free shipping.. Don't know if anyone wants to split on an order . Let me know

If you are looking for a high quality hard case, try Hardcases.ca
Nanuk 915 DJI™ Mavic Air Fly More Combo

They are a Canadian company, and the owner David provides excellent support.

I'm totally going to order from this guy! Included the strap and free shipping! Just gotta decide on colour... I'm really feeling orange.. Or to not be so flashy...

Is anyone interested in splitting of an order from istyles.com?
They want $15in shipping. Unless I have a good sized order. Basically 2 drone skins would get free shipping reducing the cost for everyone. Let me know!

I'm easy!

I'm currently off on a disability so no where that means too much off road walking lol

Other than that I'm game. Let's get some more interest here!

It is? Ya sure... it’s Brandon and I closed out my other account as nobody was responding. I recently made a new account. Thought I’d see if anyone local wanted to fly yet. I’ve been going out to that park off of Hyde Park. Do you still have the same drones? Are you thinking about one of the 2 new Mavic pros, which are supposed to be released on the 28th.
Kinda thought it was you Brandon. My drone fleet has not changed at all recently, still have Mavic Pro and Inspire 1.
I haven’t really seen to much info about the new release coming.
Have you had any luck flying with others from this forum?
I might try and get out flying tomorrow afternoon once some of my yard work is complete.

It's been too hot or rainy to fly lately. I'm in st Thomas. Tomorrow isn't good I've gotta install a tv downstairs.. But I'm down for another time.. Keep me posted

Hi I recently got my Mavic Air.
I live on east side of London. Just wondering if you guyz know some good places to fly and shoot some nice videos near by.
Will it be a problem if i fly in Greenway Park near downtown area.

I checked AirMap and it says that place is good to go.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome!
I've not flown in London yet, keep it around home in st Thomas I have flown Algonquin and the muskokas ..
Hover is another good app to use for info.
East end you're going to run into issues with airport etc. But just be respectful and you'll be ok I think.

It's been so hot for flying these past few weeks. Was hoping to catch a break but I think it's back

Hello Guys
I’m from Aylmer I’ve had my Mavic Air for a couple months now. I have the white version of their goggles as well.
Awesome machine

Reactions: mad monkey
Happy holidays to you and the family as well.
I fly bigger Rc planes, I belong to 2 different local clubs. I can fly my mavic there with no problems.
I really haven’t flown in other places with the drone yet, but I’m sorta on the edge of town I have flown it around the back yard and over at some local soccer fields

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest