DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

hello london area mavic owners , am west of london have 200 acres near strathroy , lotsa fly time round here and no body bothers me, pilots welcome , also phantom 3 s ,
I am in West London and looking for open space to fly. I’ve been flying out of my backyard, but I’m in a populated suburb so feel I should limit flights. is there a way to contact you to find you location?

Reactions: levy
I am in West London and looking for open space to fly. I’ve been flying out of my backyard, but I’m in a populated suburb so feel I should limit flights. is there a way to contact you to find you location?
Doesn't look like you'll get a reply. I'm new to the dji thing. Got mine about 4 days ago and looking for a space to fly as well ( mini 2). Let me know if you find something and want a flying noob to join.

I'm in the West 5 area, if you're flying the mini 2 and keeping it under 250g, you can fly it at the Riverbend park area by the baseball diamond if there's no one playing there, it's a pretty big park and I've seen people flying drones and airplanes there believe it or not lol. The mini 2's don't fall under the over 250g laws but you still have to use common sense and fly responsibly. We are far enough from airport and helipads so that's a plus ;)

Hello everyone! I’m a new drone pilot and i have a mini se. Looking forward for tips/techniques on flying drones and suggestions about where i can safely fly it.

Hey Jon. Heard there might be a spot in the north west. I have a mini 2 and am new as well. Wouldn't mind a meet up to learn as i go if you're interested

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S