DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London

West London near high street Kensington....alawys driving away to be able to fly...surrey hills is quite nice and not too far
Which part of the Surrey Hills do you go do? I'm based in north Surrey, near Runnymede, and am looking for some suitable flying spots in the area.

Upminster flyer here as well. Anyone know of any local places to fly?
Simon
Me too mate. Upminster Park is pretty good. Country Park off the Airfield in Hornchurch is a local favourite. Lots of places in Brentwood. Grays Beach also worth a visit.
Will have to have a neet up.

If your interested there’s a new FB group just launched, with the emphasis on connecting UK pilots.
Looks like it blocks the FB group link, if you want to check the group out, just search “ UK Drone Buddy Scheme “ Cheers all the best for 2018

East London here also.. based in South Woodford but tend to go to Wanstead Flats (theres an aeroplane RC club based here) or Lyle Park, next to Tate & Lyles.. get some good footage of the Thames Barrier from there. Also get out to Kent coast, Margate, when weather permitting!..

Hi, visiting London for a few days soon.

Am I correct in thinking there is virtually no where in London where one can practically fly a hobby drone. My only interest would have been to shoot up to 100' and take a few quick panos if the wx happened to suit. . But I suspect nearby airports and heliports would preclude this.
So best bet to leave my kit at home in Oz I guess?

Hi, visiting London for a few days soon.

Am I correct in thinking there is virtually no where in London where one can practically fly a hobby drone. My only interest would have been to shoot up to 100' and take a few quick panos if the wx happened to suit. . But I suspect nearby airports and heliports would preclude this.
So best bet to leave my kit at home in Oz I guess?

There's quite a few london ontario mavic vids on youtube... yes I know... just sayin ;)

We are 3 in Croydon we used to be 4 but are now a man down. On that note
Brand New Dji Goggles for sale never opened, supplied in original packaging via retailer
was bought for a friend but is no longer requires after crashing and losing his drone.
£300 deliver not included pick up possible in Croydon area

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian