DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for a drone pilot

Boo

Reactions
Hello all, I am an amateur film maker and I am looking for a drone pilot to film some footage for my film, it would only be 1 day and a few hours filming. I have to say this is a zero budget film so unfortunately there will be no compensation for this work...but would definitely get a credit for the work. If anyone out there would like to help or has any questions then please feel free to contact me. I am located in Edinburgh.

Thanks
Boo

Not that I can get there, currently in lockdown in Aus. But what is the project your doing, maybe a few more details may elicit more responses. And welcome to the forum from the land of Oz.
Regards

Not that I can get there, currently in lockdown in Aus. But what is the project your doing, maybe a few more details may elicit more responses. And welcome to the forum from the land of Oz.
Regards
Hi Gagey52 thanks for the reply, the scene I am looking to film is a over head shot of someone being chased through a woodland, simular to the kind of shot where you see a car diving along a country road from above.

Just buy a DJI SE Mini. These drones are dirt simple to fly ;)
Hi Bmwbob thanks for the reply, good suggestion but I don't really want to purchase a drone only to use it for a couple of hours...and it may be a long time if I was to use it again.

Reactions: TonyPHX
Hi Bmwbob thanks for the reply, good suggestion but I don't really want to purchase a drone only to use it for a couple of hours...and it may be a long time if I was to use it again.
People highly invested in the hobby cannot conceive of a world where somebody may not want to own and operate a drone. : )

Once you've flown one you'll never see photography or video the same again. All those helicopter shots are all done with drones now!

Hello all, I am an amateur film maker and I am looking for a drone pilot to film some footage for my film, it would only be 1 day and a few hours filming. I have to say this is a zero budget film so unfortunately there will be no compensation for this work...but would definitely get a credit for the work. If anyone out there would like to help or has any questions then please feel free to contact me. I am located in Edinburgh.

Thanks
Boo
Where is Edinburgh?

ok..

too far for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member