DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for commercial drone pilots in SC, NC, FL.

I'm interested... in Greenville S.C. just not so sure how much mapping can be done.... a good bit of this town and around is restricted air space.....

My business is expanding. I need FAA certified remote pilots to operate Phantoms or Mavics a couple of days at the end or first of the month to fly mapping missions in FL, SC and NC. If you live in any of these states and have a day or two at the end or first of each month I can use you. If you have the time and expertise let me know and I can send a detailed list of requirements. Fly safe.
Hello!

I am a professional commercial drone pilot based in Durham NC and could help if you still need assistance. I fly a Mavic 2 and have over 10 years of flying experience. Please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

Shaun
[email protected]

I live in the Greenville/ Spartanburg area of South Carolina. I have a Mavic 2 Pro and I am FAA Licensed.
My business is expanding. I need FAA certified remote pilots to operate Phantoms or Mavics a couple of days at the end or first of the month to fly mapping missions in FL, SC and NC. If you live in any of these states and have a day or two at the end or first of each month I can use you. If you have the time and expertise let me know and I can send a detailed list of requirements. Fly safe.
107 3 years, currently fly Mavic Air 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60