The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Looking for Flyers in El Paso Texas

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

LuvMyTJ

Reactions

Jang314

Reactions
I am Just new to El Paso Texas area, looking for flyers in the area to hook up with, I am a Licenced fixed-wing CFI 2 instrument instructor pilot, and also part 107 certified, looking for places to fly, airspace is fairly restricted here because of Fort Bliss, We will be starting a Drone meet up group here in El Paso, for flight training, and flying for fun and Drone photography, if anyone is interested.just get back to me .
Thanks
Dan
just got to the area a few weeks ago i did join a fb group called el paso drones

Dsixty

Reactions
Hi welcome to EL Paso, I fly all the time just basically to stay up on flying skills between jobs the Drone meetup group here in EL Paso is all but non existent so I fly a lot of the time solo or with some of my crew. I just moved here 06/04/2018 and had a hard time finding place to fly, if you want to get out and fly sometime let me know we can get together. I am available just about every weekend, email is [email protected]
Dan.

Dsixty

Reactions
Looking for help learning to fly mavic 2 pro westside El Paso...
Join us we have a fly In here i El Paso Texas every month we are 135 members strong. you can join us anytime there is never a charge or monthly fee's here is our facebook page to learn more.

Dsixty

Reactions
Join us we have a fly In here i El Paso Texas every month we are 135 members strong. you can join us anytime, there is never a charge or monthly fee's. Here is our facebook page to learn more.

#El Paso Drone Hive

DJI Drone Service
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulydogs