DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for good flying strobe lights

I’ll put this up again. Daylight flying with any strobe will be questionable.
These are brighter than the FH.
I also like topsun. Underrated imo.

The Topsun as per @Starz and @msinger posts above does look good, if leds are = to FHT, then 5 leds on an ARCII type format is going to be good.
Light, small, easy to find a spot on any drone.
I’d like to see a plastic wrap on the Topsun though, even though one might not fly in drizzly weather, it’s sometimes you can get caught out there, not to mention salt air spray if over the sea.
This might be something that can be done later with a light film ?
I shrink wrap them as best I can. 2” does it.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
People swear by the Firehouse ARC V - and it's great, I have 2. I hate the Velcro mounting systems and 3d printed my own or, if I'm attaching it to a leg, I just use rubber bands.

I got a 3 pack of these on sale for cheaper than the ARC V - not as bright individually but the brightest of the budget strobes I tested.

You can also watch some YT reviews like this one.
Thanks, I will purchase the ARC V probably 2 of them for top and bottom.

Reactions: MA2 317
I'm looking for probably 4 LED bright strobe lights to place on my drone so I can see it better =during the day. I looked on Amazon and there are many choices, anyone have a recommendation?
Personally I think the Firehouse Strobes are the best bang for the buck. They are far brighter than many of the other ones sold. I have them on my Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire

Firehouse.... https://amzn.to/3H2uICj

Reactions: Ranger and MA2 317
I flew the drone yesterday with the new ARC V strobe light and I have to say I was impress with the quality and brightness. I only wished I could mounted the light on the bottom of the drone but there wasn't enough room with sensors and landing light. I was still surprise mounting it on the front top right about the camera I could still see the light. I only fly during the day for right now. I would like to buy another light for the bottom if I can find one small and bright enough.

I flew the drone yesterday with the new ARC V strobe light and I have to say I was impress with the quality and brightness. I only wished I could mounted the light on the bottom of the drone but there wasn't enough room with sensors and landing light. I was still surprise mounting it on the front top right about the camera I could still see the light. I only fly during the day for right now. I would like to buy another light for the bottom if I can find one small and bright enough.
Try an Arc-II in white. Much smaller and very similar in brightness and operation.

You’ll be using the ARCII much more than the larger one I’m sure.
Mine in white, or the white / red combo, on the back of my M1P is awesome, 3m dual lock Velcro will hold it problems and so much lower bulk and weight.

Has anyone found arm holder mounts for the Mavic 3? I'd rather not use Velcro

Has anyone found arm holder mounts for the Mavic 3? I'd rather not use Velcro

Try these.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mieciu