DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking for Mavic Air 2 *secure* controller mount for iPad

luminous

Reactions
I've tried two basic mounts I got off Amazon for getting an ipad mount and lanyard, but both of them have been able to flip out of the phone mount fairly easily, causing my controller to flop to the ground, luckily without damage.
Has anyone seen/tried a mount that seems to be a bit more secure for connecting to the controller?
The LiftThor Baldur is the only one I can find that matches this criteria and its availability seems limited at the moment, not to mention its a bit bulky.

whoops wrong forum, wish I could move/close/delete my own post.
you can just click on report and it will ask you for a reason ,in your case wrong forum please move or delete or whatever

I've tried two basic mounts I got off Amazon for getting an ipad mount and lanyard, but both of them have been able to flip out of the phone mount fairly easily, causing my controller to flop to the ground, luckily without damage.
Has anyone seen/tried a mount that seems to be a bit more secure for connecting to the controller?
The LiftThor Baldur is the only one I can find that matches this criteria and its availability seems limited at the moment, not to mention its a bit bulky.

I've got one of these for my ipad mini and it works great. Very lightweight, but quite solid. Holds the ipad firmly AND doesn't interfere with the sticks. She also sells a piece that can be used in conjunction with the mount to attach a lanyard to it.

I've got one of these for my ipad mini and it works great. Very lightweight, but quite solid. Holds the ipad firmly AND doesn't interfere with the sticks. She also sells a piece that can be used in conjunction with the mount to attach a lanyard to it.
That's a lot of money for a 3d printed piece of plastic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929