DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for rear landing foot for Air 2

Killfox

Reactions
I had my first crash after 2 years (yay me!). Hit a tree growing on the side of a deep river gorge. It might have been catastrophic but thankfully the drone tumbled out of the tree and to the ground and not into the river. <whew1> Thanks to "Find My Drone" and "Beeping and Flashing" I was able to recover it in the heavy forest.

1BFF3F3E-304D-44AD-A3A7-0AABAD22E421_1_105_c.jpeg

Luckily, the MA2 only suffered some scuffs, a few chips on the propellers and -- a missing left-rear landing pad (see image; the missing pad/foot is left of the centre sensor).

IMG_1301.jpeg

Any one know where I might source a replacement?

I am not ever sure what to call it let alone where to find it.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

KF

Thanks. I saw that but I don't really want to replace the whole bottom shell for a single, snap-in part. I'll keep looking but thanks for the search. ;-)

Just get leg extensions. You will never miss the part as they attach to the front legs and the rear arms. You can still fold it up like normal and there’s no noticeable negative effect on performance.

Reactions: Killfox
For anyone finding this thread and in the same need, I found them on AliExpress.

Follow-up: 7 days later Shenzen to Ontario, Canada. $0.89 courier fees. Left on my doorstep!
Awesome service from this guy. Communicative, prompt, honest. I have no reservations referring them.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22