DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 1 Landing gear right-back replacement parts

RobertoBoem

Reactions
Dear fellow pilots-

My Mavic Air 1 (I know it's not actually denominated with a 1 but just put it there for clarity) had a minor run in with some tree foliage and tumbled to the ground from about 5 meters / 16 feet. There was no harm done and after recalibrating the vision sensors it flies and records like a charm. Only the plastic right rear landing foot broke, with that I mean only the plastic part at the bottom of the arm which covers the motor housing from the bottom side and functions as the landing leg.

I contacted DJI support to ask if they could just send me the part since this is just a simple clip-on, but you can probably guess the answer that I have been suggested to send in the whole drone for repair. This feels like overkill for something this minor. Now I found some potential replacement parts on our local version of ebay here but only for the left rear arm and not the right. What I am curious about is if the right and left back landing feet are the same part or if there is a specific left and right version?

Hope I can leverage some of the collective experience out there?

Cheers, Roberto

Reactions: 4006448

Trippp

Reactions
Can't you just take off the left piece and see if it fits the right leg? Maybe I'm not understanding the issue. T

Reactions: 4006448

RobertoBoem

Reactions
Thanks Trippp. I cannot forgive myself for not coming up with this myself :oops:
For everyone checking in looking for this. The left rear landing foot part is NOT interchangeable with the right one, you must acquire a unique part for each side.

Roberto

Killfox

Reactions
Thanks Trippp. I cannot forgive myself for not coming up with this myself :oops:
For everyone checking in looking for this. The left rear landing foot part is NOT interchangeable with the right one, you must acquire a unique part for each side.

Roberto
Roberto - did you ever get an answer to this? I just lost my left rear landing foot in a similar crash.

I've been trying to figure out the name of the part and where I might get one. In my case it's for an Air 2.

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpeg
    IMG_1301.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4

Killfox

Reactions
Dear fellow pilots-

My Mavic Air 1 (I know it's not actually denominated with a 1 but just put it there for clarity) had a minor run in with some tree foliage and tumbled to the ground from about 5 meters / 16 feet. There was no harm done and after recalibrating the vision sensors it flies and records like a charm. Only the plastic right rear landing foot broke, with that I mean only the plastic part at the bottom of the arm which covers the motor housing from the bottom side and functions as the landing leg.

I contacted DJI support to ask if they could just send me the part since this is just a simple clip-on, but you can probably guess the answer that I have been suggested to send in the whole drone for repair. This feels like overkill for something this minor. Now I found some potential replacement parts on our local version of ebay here but only for the left rear arm and not the right. What I am curious about is if the right and left back landing feet are the same part or if there is a specific left and right version?

Hope I can leverage some of the collective experience out there?

Cheers, Roberto
Try this guy: 10.16US $ 20% OFF|1 Pair Original DJI Mavic Air 2 Bottom Shell Cover Left and Right Landing Gear Replacement for Mavic Air 2 Drone Reair Parts| | - AliExpress This link is for my MA2 feet. I am sure he has yours.

You can read my thread re: my experience. 👍🏻

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudio54