DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for the Hasselblad camera cover glass

chayusstb

Reactions
Anyone have this part? Mine had an accident and get some scratched. I need to get for my replacement.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181016-173002_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181016-173002_Samsung Internet.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Welcome to the forum and hate you have this issue . @Thunderdrones our resident fixer upper
just had a thread about these and if not mistaken are very hard to come by unless you are real lucky .
Now could you not just place a filter on there to cover the lens.

Reactions: Former Member
I thought the same thing too. I guess you will have a filter on there until you can find the original part somewhere to buy.

But have you cantacted DJI and requested it? I hope they can sell it to you though I would not be surprised it it is $50 or more.

DJI support might send you one if you contact them directly. I've seen them do that for other parts not listed on their website.

Dji doesn't have genuine part replacement policy, just the whole set only.
Sounds like a good plan if you have a use for the other filters in the set.... what’s not making sense is that they might have a set including what you already have fitted as standard?

Sounds like a good plan if you have a use for the other filters in the set.... what’s not making sense is that they might have a set including what you already have fitted as standard?
I just need to get the original part which have Hasselblad tag on it.

Like @msinger said in post #7, contact DJI and see if you can get one and how long it will be.
I don’t recommend flying without one. Too easy to get something nasty in the lens cavity.
That said it is your choice, your bird, your lens, your money.

Yeah I've just called to Dji and I was so disappointed from their reply. They said i have to send my drone to them to fix. So crazy solution.

Yeah I've just called to Dji and I was so disappointed from their reply. They said i have to send my drone to them to fix. So crazy solution.
Seems ridiculous- unless you managed to do more damage than scratch the filter.

How did you manage to do it?

I also found some on Aliexpress that may be easiest/cheaper than using Amazon depending where you are in the world. You can normally change the shipping from free to ePacket for about $1 to speed up shipping (there are even more expensive options but to Australia anyway they're normally way too expensive)
You'll need to select the UV filter version on each. I'd probably go the Pgytech ones as I haven't read reviews for the others - the Sunnylife ones do look like another popular brand though

I also found some on Aliexpress that may be easiest/cheaper than using Amazon depending where you are in the world. You can normally change the shipping from free to ePacket for about $1 to speed up shipping (there are even more expensive options but to Australia anyway they're normally way too expensive)
You'll need to select the UV filter version on each. I'd probably go the Pgytech ones as I haven't read reviews for the others - the Sunnylife ones do look like another popular brand though
Not shy on the pricing for a tiny piece of glass.... lucky if they cost $1ex factory... must be the Hasselblad name association ‘-p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS