I was thinking the same thing.
Like @msinger said in post #7, contact DJI and see if you can get one and how long it will be.I just need to get the original part which have Hasselblad tag on it.
Yeah I've just called to Dji and I was so disappointed from their reply. They said i have to send my drone to them to fix. So crazy solution.
Not shy on the pricing for a tiny piece of glass.... lucky if they cost $1ex factory... must be the Hasselblad name association ‘-pI also found some on Aliexpress that may be easiest/cheaper than using Amazon depending where you are in the world. You can normally change the shipping from free to ePacket for about $1 to speed up shipping (there are even more expensive options but to Australia anyway they're normally way too expensive)
You'll need to select the UV filter version on each. I'd probably go the Pgytech ones as I haven't read reviews for the others - the Sunnylife ones do look like another popular brand though
- Another Pgytech on a different store
- Sunnylife - I haven't heard any reviews of these but I see some other products sold by some vendors on here branded by Sunnylife too so I am not sure about the relationship there
- Another Sunnylife on a different store
- A different sunny life again
- A brand I havent heard of (JSR)
- Another brand I havent heard of (Cranberry) - these ones look to have the "hassleblad" text on them but that might be photoshopped onto the image