DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looks Like a Good Deal

KB9Radio

Reactions
Hi: I'm posting this in general because I'm not selling anything, but came across what looks to be a great deal on EBAY and wanted to pass it along. I already have a M2Z with Smart Controller and have no need for another, but I always check out ads just to see where the prices are at. Anyway, last week a person in FL had a M2Z with Smart Controller and Fly More listed with a starting bid $1500. I watched it all week and it turns out apparently nobody bid on it, and it did not sell. The "Buy It Now" price is higher, but last week a bid of $1501 would have had it! I see it has now been relisted again, and sure looks to be a deal to someone who is looking for that type of AC. If it was a M2P I would buy it just for the AC and resell the Smart Controller, but it is not. I love my M2Z but would like the Pro as well. Anyway, the item is at DRONE MAVIC 2 ZOOM WITH SMART CONTROLLER AND FLY MORE KIT | eBay I hope the link I pasted works, I don't really know how to do that, otherwise just do a search for it. It even comes with free shipping, this would be for US buyers only of course. Just wanted to pass it along as an informational item.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada